The Sephora Spring Savings event is here! Sephora has a sale twice a year. Once near the holiday season and once in spring. The 2020 Spring savings event starts April 17 for ROUGE members until May 1 with a 20% savings. For Vib tier members the sale goes from date to date with a 15% savings. Beauty insider members can shop 10% off from date to date. The code is the same for all membership tiers SPRINGSAVE. The best part is, it’s free to join the beauty insider club (sign up HERE).
It can be overwhelming to sort through what’s worth it so I decided to pick 5 favorites in 5 categories. I’m sharing 25 of my tried and true Sephora sale picks below. You can shop by clicking the pictures or pink words.
25 Sephora Sale Picks
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – You can read about my love for this product HERE. Great for dry skin and has multiple uses.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads – These have a cult following for a reason. They give you glowing skin instantly! If you’re new to using these, start with normal strength and use every 2-3 days.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – This is one of the only sunscreens I’ve found that works for any complexion. Wearing sunscreen daily helps prevent hyperpigmentation and photoaging. Bonus points: this one doubles as a makeup primer!
- Summer Fridays CC Me Serum – I’ve written a full review of this product HERE. It is an overall great serum for any skin type.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer – This has been my go-to moisturizer since September, It is nice and thick without being too oily. I also love that it uses clean ingredients.
- Fenty Brow MVP – The shade range and brush make this the best eyebrow pencil in the game. If you haven’t been able to find a brow pencil that matches your undertone or hair color, try this one.
- Hoola Toasted Bronzer – Hoola bronzer is a cult favorite! They recently launched other shades and I am obsessed with the toasted shade. Read why I think it’s the best bronzer for darker skin tones HERE.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – I love a tinted moisturizer for every day instead of a foundation. Laura Mercier has a recently expanded shade range and I love how natural it looks.
- Dior Lip Glow – This is my most used lip product for every day. It adds the perfect healthy glow to your lips.
- Lawless The Little One Palette – If you’re into neutral matte eye looks, this palette is a must-have. It also has clean ingredients, which is a major bonus!
- Olaplex No3 – So many people rave about this hair perfector and for good reason! It is an at-home bond builder treatment for damaged hair. I’ve seen significant improvement in my hair since I started using it.
- Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub – I never thought to use a scalp scrub until this came out. I’m so glad I tried it! It helps remove build-up like dry shampoo from the hair and scalp. Smells amazing too.
- T3 Micro Cura Luxe Hair Dryer – Blow dryers we’re never something I spent much money on. I got this one and it has been a game-changer. The heat type is less damaging and it has an auto-sensor for when you set it down.
- Kerastase Hair Mask – I’ve written a post about this miracle hair mask HERE. If you have chemically damaged hair from coloring or other chemical treatments, this will revive your hair!
- Kerastase Overnight Serum – Yes, you read that right. A serum for your hair! If you have dry hair, you’ll love this overnight hydrating treatment. love this because it doesn’t need to be washed out in the morning.
- Ouai Body Cleanser – This is a real luxurious treat for bath or shower time. It feels lovely on the skin and smells so refreshing.
- Ouai bath bombs – I call this the bath bomb for adults. It goes you the skin-softening and relaxation of other bath bombs but without the color and glitter.
- Kopari coconut melt – There are grocery store coconut oils and then there is this one! It was purified for true beauty purposes. I use this for so many things; a hair mask, after the shower, as a shaving cream. It is so good!
- Coola Sunscreen – An organic sunscreen is a must for sunny days. I’ve written about this one HERE and it is still my favorite.
- Kenzo World Perfume – The sale is a great time to buy yourself an expensive fragrance. My everyday scent is this light yet fresh one by Kenzo. The bottle looks super cute on your vanity too!
- Nail Kit – I’ve had this nail kit for years and it still works so well! It has every tool you need for at-home nail care.
- Beauty Blender – The ultimate makeup tool. It blends makeup flawlessly and makes it look more natural.
- Artis Brushes – These brushes look unique but they are easier to use when applying your makeup. They also absorb less product.
- NuFace Fix – This tool helps smooth fine lines on the face! I used it for months to help get rid of deep smile lines.
- PMD Clean – This silicone tool helps you deep clean your skin and apply serums in a more sanitary way. Other tools with brush heads can hold on to lots of bacteria but this one stays clean.
Are you shopping this year? What are your Sephora sale picks? Let’s chat! Leave a comment below.