As a former pageant girl I’m no stranger to big sparkly earrings. For everyday looks I usually stick to a simple pair of studs or thin hoops. I’ve been trying to add more accessories into my wardrobe. Jewelry is an easy way to dress up any outfit. Lately I’ve been really inspired by the statement earring trend. Here are 8 statement earrings I’m #CurrentlyCoveting :
- Long Rhinestone Earrings by H&M – Glamorous pastel rhinestones.
- Tassel Earrings by H&M – On trend tassels and druzy stone combined perfectly.
- Jem Drops by Baublebar – Chic suede and geometric shapes.
- Flo Drops by BaubleBar – Bright summery stones.
- Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings by Vanessa Mooney – Tassels in a lovely hue.
- Seed Bead Hoop Earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane – The earrings every blogger is wearing.
- Danielle Large Oval Dangle Earrings by Kendra Scott – A simple statement,
- Darma Jewel Drop Earring by Kent and King – Art deco shapes with pops of color.
Wanting to try the statement earring trend too but not ready to commit to a pair? Get RocksBox unlimited jewelry subscription for only $19 a month! Read my review of RocksBox here and use code ‘LeFabChicxoxo’ for your first month free!
Where do you shop for your statement earrings? Are you going to try this trend? Let’s chat, leave a comment below!
Shop more statement earrings below: